Ensuring Your Peace of Mind While Delivering the Bone Dry Experience
At Bone Dry Roofing – West, we offer quality services for your home or commercial building. From roofing and insulation to gutters and skylights, we do it all. Our team excels in not only our services, but also customer service and satisfaction.
Whether you need a roof replacement or repairs, Bone Dry has you covered.
We are both an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor and a CertainTeed ShingleMaster Select Contractor, which means we can provide you with all the best materials and warranties for your home.
We install and repair:
- Shingles – Affordable and durable with many different looks and styles.
- Metal – A durable, lightweight, energy-efficient option for your home.
- Tile – A luxurious and aesthetically pleasing roof material. Long-lasting and environmentally sustainable.
- Rolled Roofing for decks and porches – A cost-effective roofing option that can be made from a variety of materials.
- Wood Shake – A naturally elegant material with the durability and strength to protect your home.
- Composite Roofing (Decra) – Stone coated steel roof makes Decra a very durable and long-lasting option.
If you have any questions about which material is best for your home, contact us today!
No matter the type of building you’re in need of roofing services for, Bone Dry Roofing – West can help. We install:
- Metal roofing (standing seam or R-Panel) – Standing seam metal roofing is a durable, water tight, and concealed fastener system. R-Panel is a fire and wind resistant, practically maintenance free material.
- TPO – An energy efficient and heat-reflective material which has a low cost.
- PVC – Made from polyvinyl chloride, is one of the top of the line materials for your roof.
- EPDM – Ethylene propylene diene monomer is made from a rubber-like material. EPDM is one of the most time tested materials in the roofing industry, known for its durability.
- Commercial Roof Coatings – Coatings are sometimes the best way to revive or extend the life of an existing roof. We can provide and install multiple options from multiple manufacturers with warranty periods comparable to that of brand new roof systems.
We’ll gladly aid in choosing which material will best suit your building’s needs to keep it protected from Mother Nature.
Insulating your home isn’t just important for the cold winter months, it helps keep things cool in the summer. High quality insulation will keep your heating and cooling bills down and help you be comfortable year round.
We use Owens Corning’s ProCat insulation to ensure you get the best there is on the market. It offers a host of features:
- Made from recycled content
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Energy Star energy efficiency
- Moisture and fire resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
Plus with the various certifications, ProCat is one of the best insulations for your home.
Gutters are one of the parts of your home or building you might forget about. They play a critical role in directing water away from the foundation of your home or building so it won’t pool and seep into the foundation. It’s also key you keep your gutters clean and free of debris.
At Bone Dry Roofing – West, we can install, clean, and keep your gutters in great shape. Plus, we even offer gutter guards through Armor Lock and Gutter Guard to help keep the debris from clogging up your gutters.
We install both five and six inch gutters as well as box gutters for commercial buildings. We’re here to keep your gutters in good repair and clear of debris!
Natural lighting is not only good for your health, but it also helps lower your electricity bill. When you need a new skylight installed or an existing one repaired, we can help. We specialize in installing Velux skylights to bring light into your home.
No matter which service you need, Bone Dry Roofing – West has an experienced, skilled team to provide the services you need to protect and make your home safe and comfortable. If you’re in need of any of our services, get in touch with us today!